The Center’s pre-professional Company Program is designed for students seeking an intensive course of study in ballet and/or contemporary dance forms. Two separate tracks are offered; our Ballet Track provides students with rigorous training in classical ballet (with the option to advance to pointe work), while our Multidisciplinary Track allows students to hone their skills in ballet, modern and hip hop.
Class requirements are as follows:
• Grades 3-4: 1-2 weekly ballet classes + Spinning Yarns
• Grades 5-6: 2-3 weekly ballet classes + Story Arc
• Grades 7-8: 3-4 weekly ballet classes + Theme & Variation
• Grades 9-12: 4 weekly ballet classes + Theme & Variation
• Grades 3-4: 1 weekly technique class + Spinning Yarns
• Grades 5-6: 2 weekly technique classes + Story Arc
• Grades 7-8: 3 weekly technique classes + Theme & Variation
• Grades 9-12: 3 weekly technique classes + Theme & Variation
*”Technique” includes ballet, hip hop and modern classes
All Company dancers are encouraged to take our Friday afternoon Company Class FREE of charge.
Students in either Company Program track will receive a tuition break based on the following scale (class number includes Choreo Labs):
•2 weekly classes = 10%
•3 weekly classes = 15%
•4 weekly classes = 20%
•5 weekly classes = 25%
As always, need-based scholarships are also available.