Class Attire – To maximize freedom of movement and to enable students and instructors to assess alignment, body position, etc, we request that students wear the following:
- Leotards (any style)
- Story Ballet: any color
- Pre-Ballet: purple
- Ballet 1: green
- Ballet 2: yellow
- Ballet Foundations: any color
- Intermediate: light OR navy blue
- Intermediate-Advanced and Advanced: black
- Choreography Labs: any color
- Black, pink or skin tone dance tights
- Black leggings or dance pants, and a level-colored tank or t-shirt (see color above)
- Ballet slippers
- Students may choose to wear a chiffon ballet skirt
Choreography Labs, Dance Around The World, Hip Hop* and Modern**: Students may wear any of the following, in any color (patterns are welcome!):
- dance pants/shorts/sweats
*Hip Hop dancers should plan to wear sneakers. To help protect our dance floor, we ask that dancers bring a pair not frequently worn outside.
**Modern dancers should plan to wear bare feet unless directed otherwise by their instructor.
IN ALL CLASSES, HAIR SHOULD BE PULLED BACK FROM FACE AND NECK.
Dance Supply Stores
Mary Ann’s Dance & More
56 Cottage St (Rte 141)
Discount Dance Supply